Client is an independent real estate investment advisor, with strong track record in cross-border real estate investment transactions, including in-bound overseas capital investments in Japanese assets and out-bound Japanese capital in foreign market (U.S.) assets.
From past performance data, we can tell that private equity investment management platforms show the highest returns in their earlier inceptions (first or second funds), however, mid-sized regional funds have difficulty in fund raising, especially to overseas investors.
Client aims to target this opportunity with its extensive access to U.S. markets and Japanese institutional investors.
- Sourcing of LP investors (mid sized; pension/insurance/regional financial institutions/corporates) in strategic U.S. real estate investment funds
- Identifying potential domestic institutional investors and/or development of distribution channels
- Assistance in product marketing of Strategic U.S. based real estate funds
- Track record in sales/marketing/distribution to mid-sized Japanese institutional investors, is a sell or buy-side financial institution
- Basic understanding of real estate investments
- Entrepreneurial business development attitude
- Intermediate level English language ability